Lead UX Designer
Great products are created when nothing falls through the cracks. Push the boundaries of what user experience can be by defining how Uno can help people and organizations change their behavior.
- Work with our product leads, industrial designers, visual designer director, and developers to define the Uno user experience.
- Ensure the entire customer journey—acquisition, onboarding, repeated use, customer support—is clear, consistent and delightful.
- Collaborate across departments to iterate and help resolve product limitations.
- Inherently strategic and understand how to bridge the gap between business goals and product execution.
- A critical thinker who can ask hard questions and come up with answers.
- Observative to behavior and user’s needs.
- Able to help others see what’s truly important versus nice to have.
- Sensitive to language, imagery, iconography and sound.
- Logical in your process and can explain it to others.
- A great listener and can read between the lines.
- A clear communicator in-person and on paper.
- 5+ years of experience working UX designer at a tech company or agency.
- Portfolio demonstrating hands-on experience designing digital products, e-com experiences, mobile apps, etc.
- Extensive experience wireframing for mobile-first design.
- Deep know-how in defining and building digital product from research through delivery and iteration.
- Ability to look at processes and journeys both from a bird’s eye view and bottom-up.
- Understanding of user testing.
- High proficiency in designing and prototyping with Sketch, Adobe XD and Invision.
- Experience designing digital interfaces for physical products is a plus.
By sending us an email
with your resume and a cover letter.