An orchestra without a conductor is a terrible thing to listen to. Help shape what Uno can be and guide our team to make our products a reality in the best possible way.
- Bridge the gap between hardware and software to create a cohesive user experience.
- Own the day-to-day backlogs for the software and firmware that powers Uno Cup and Uno Port.
- Oversee physical and digital teams and guide them to bring Uno products to life through groundbreaking technology and seamless integration.
- Work directly with leadership to establish product roadmaps and execute them.
- Ensure the quality of both physical and digital products is consumer-grade.
- A natural leader who can bring people together around a common goal.
- Intuitively user experience-driven.
- A perfectionist grounded in pragmatism.
- Autonomous in your day-to-day and know when to seek help.
- Painfully attentive to details.
- An excellent communicator in-person and on paper.
- Respectful to your and other people’s time.
- Able to synthesize isolated parts into a cohesive product.
- A self-starter who is comfortable wearing many hats to get things done.
- Organized in your thinking, process and management.
- Excellent at executing a plan and at adapting to changes.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager at the intersection of hardware and software, ideally with hardware, embedded/firmware or electrical engineering experience.
- Technical degree from an accredited university or strong hands-on technical experience.
- Experience managing teams of 15+ people.
- Deep understanding of both software development and manufacturing pipeline.
- Ability to accurately break down, scope and forecast large projects—from top level to the smallest tasks.
- Extensive experience managing complex projects.
- Track record owning a product roadmap and seeing it through.
- Knowledge of compliance and hardware certifications (FCC, UL, etc).
- Experience in both a startup and larger corporate environment a plus.
By sending us an email
with your resume and a cover letter.