An incredible product is not worth much if we can’t get people excited about it. Be a part of the team that’s building Uno be one of the best brands in the world.
- Help build the Uno brand from the ground up.
- Utilize traditional above the line, social media and digital marketing channels to promote Uno products based on launch and growth roadmap.
- Develop customer-focused and data-driven experiments to increase user acquisition and usage.
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to understand market and business needs.
- Keep track of analytics and monitoring KPIs reports to improve effectiveness and propose new experiments.
- Create compelling marketing to reach targeted consumer audiences.
- Prepare decks and other communication collateral for leadership.
- Organize promotional events and coordinate company attendance at shows and conferences.
- Hire and manage freelance professionals to execute marketing initiatives.
- Creative and tasteful in everything you touch.
- Well spoken and an articulate writer.
- Curious and eager to learn new tools and methods.
- Always proactively seeking new opportunities.
- Able to gain deep knowledge and adapt jargon in unfamiliar areas.
- Goal-oriented and able to see the big picture.
- Equally analytical and intuitive in your approach to problem-solving.
- Energized by a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple projects.
- Someone who loves to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Passionate about sustainability.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- 3+ proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role.
- Experience marketing consumer products, telcom or tech in direct-to-consumer framework.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Strong copywriting skills to effectively craft messaging to different types of audience.
- Prep creative briefs collaborating cross-functionally to gather necessary information
- Understanding of brand hierarchy, messaging and methodologies to articulate them to different stakeholders.
- Prior experience leveraging owned channels such as CRM, in-app, push messaging, website, etc.
- Extensive experience with G-Suite, Office 365 and Keynote.
- Experience working with external advertising/media agencies, PR
- Experience working at a marketing or advertising agency is a plus.
By sending us an email
with your resume and a cover letter.