Head of Operations
A flawless product and service require an impeccable operation.
- Make Uno a well-oiled machine by looking after our employees, contracts, compliance and finance reporting.
- Provide hands-on management of day-to-day operations and lead new work streams.
- Facilitate relationships with vendors, contractors and partners to deliver Uno products and services on time and budget.
- Establish and grow our technical servicing team in the US.
- Always looking ahead and can foresee problems before they arise.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to assess and resolve complex situations, dependencies and relationships.
- Responsible beyond your predefined tasks.
- Thorough in your thinking process and comfortable making hard decisions.
- A natural leader who helps others get the most out of themselves.
- Willing to travel in the US and internationally when necessary.
- 8+ years of running operations at a company delivering a physical consumer product.
- Extensive experience in project and team management.
- Deep understanding of common business practices, policies, negotiations, contracts and manufacturing.
- Proven ability in overseeing HR related tasks such as payroll, benefits, worker’s comp, etc.
- Supply chain, warehouse and inventory management experience.
- High proficiency in financial planning, monitoring, bookkeeping, reporting, etc.
- Awareness to regulation and compliance.
- Exposure to Salesforce and its capabilities.
- Experience running on-the-ground hardware servicing teams.
- Experience running Saas operation is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
By sending us an email
with your resume and a cover letter.