Software is the glue that makes Uno a seamless experience for consumers and businesses.
- Work with our product leads and UX team to bring Uno to life in the digital space.
- Write code that powers our physical products, website, mobile app and other touchpoints.
- Help build the long term architecture of our software and establish product roadmap.
- Self-taught individual with endless curiosity to learn new tools and languages.
- Driven by a desire to create beautiful, functional products.
- Always looking for a better way of doing things and optimizing.
- A systematic thinker who can break down complicated problems.
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage workload.
- Able to distinguish between and juggle necessary quick hacks versus long-term solutions.
- Organized with your process, code, documentation and time.
- Independent and at the same time welcoming to feedback that makes the work better.
- Equally concerned with how good something looks on the surface and under the hood.
- 5+ years of experience working as a full-stack developer.
- Strong hands-on experience with AWS or equivalent.
- Aptitude in connecting front and back end seamlessly.
- Strong object-oriented design techniques and reusable component design.
- Deep understanding of working with databases.
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge of large scale project workflows.
- Experience developing software for physical products is a plus.
- Experience with software design, implementation and deployment of embedded systems is a plus.
- Experience with Python is a plus.
By sending us an email
with your resume and a cover letter.