Director of Business Development
We have big dreams and we can’t do it alone. Uno’s success relies on establishing strong win-win partnerships with other businesses.
- Be responsible for developing a partnership strategy and building a robust pipeline of prospective partners such as coffee shops, fast casual lunch establishments, gyms, juice shops, delis, convenience stores, etc.
- Work closely with a wide array of cross-functional stakeholders to ensure partnerships are executed flawlessly and deliver value to the business.
- Lead and coordinate internal resources for due diligence, including input on the legal, regulatory, product development, and go-to-market aspects of potential transactions.
- Develop and negotiate deal terms for partnership agreements.
- Build a team that can scale quickly.
- Unbearably convincing and make it seem easy.
- Natural at nurturing meaningful connections with people and organizations.
- A mediator who can find strong common ground.
- Energized by being on the ground and making things happen.
- Passionate about sustainability.
- Observant of trends, up and coming brands, celebrities and media outlets.
- An effective communicator in writing and in-person.
- Self-starter with who can follow through.
- Someone who rarely takes no for an answer.
- Able to make people feel your ideas were their ideas.
- BA or MBA.
- 6+ years of business development and partnerships experience.
- Business development success within the SaaS, technology or retail sectors.
- A network of professionals who will make introductions and open doors.
- Passion and knowledge about platforms, with strong technical level understanding of APIs and platform development.
- 4+ years experience managing a team, mentoring/coaching, and developing skills of individual contributors.
- Track record of managing a growing number of partners; ability to parallel process multiple projects.
- Excellent negotiation skills, with a proven track record of closing agreements on mutually favorable terms; strong aptitude working with legal contracts.
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task and to individually accomplish large amounts of work.
- A demonstrated track record of effectively working across departments, across functionality, and across organizations.
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions, including ability to effectively communicate with a C-level audience.
By sending us an email
with your resume and a cover letter.