Most companies make products that people buy—we want to make products that people fall in love with. Magic happens when the lines between branding, interface, packaging and advertising start to blur.
- Oversee the visual design and production of our digital product.
- Grow and manage a team of visual designers and provide mentorship in all areas of production including visual, copy and experience design.
- Continue evolving Uno’s brand identity in the digital space and ensure it is cohesive.
- Work with product managers, developers and UX designers to enhance the physical product with a rich digital experience.
- A designer who believes form and function are inseparable.
- Equally systematic and story-driven.
- Highly skilled in Adobe software and Sketch.
- Always looking at the big picture and at the same time making it pixel-perfect.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- A clear communicator—verbally and visually.
- Equally concerned with concepts and craft.
- Able to provide meaningful feedback that pushes the quality of work.
- Empowered to make decisions.
- 7+ years of experience working on digital products and web experiences in-house or at an agency.
- Portfolio showcasing high profile brands and projects including web applications, mobile apps, ecommerce site, CRM and branded digital experiences.
- Experience leading a team of visual designers and collaborating with UX designers.
- Intuition for what works and ability to communicate it internally.
- Ability to distill and organize information to create clarity in a visually appealing manner.
- Fluency in both design and technical development terminology as well as the ability to translate between the two.
- Best-in-class practices pertaining to systematic design such as grids, components, responsive layouts, etc.
- Deep understanding of how to bridge the gap between brand design and interaction design.
- Previous experience with user testing and
- Efficient visual development skills and ability to quickly iterate.
- Demonstrated aptitude in establishing and managing a design pipeline that feeds into development.
- Ability to scope against product roadmap and distribute workload amongst design team.
- Experience working on physical-digital product is a plus.
- Experience working on brand campaigns is a plus.
- Experience working in startup environment is a plus.
By sending us an email
with your resume and a cover letter.